LED Landscape Lighting with FX Luminaire LED Lights
At Oasis Palms & Landscaping, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the landscape and architectural lighting industry. Our professionals are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation and technology, focusing on LED landscape lighting like FX Luminaire’s LED lighting. Our commitment to lighting excellence extends to digital lighting control with zoning, dimming, and color adjustment capabilities. Let us dive into the power of FX Luminaire LED lighting, where customized lighting meets energy efficiency.
About FX Luminaire
FX Luminaire stands as a pioneer in the manufacturing of high-quality, energy-efficient landscape and architectural lighting products with an emphasis on not only enhancing your outdoor spaces but also conserving energy.
Benefits of Installing an FX Luminaire System
Outdoor landscape lighting has the power to transform your home and can create additional living spaces without the need for costly renovations. Adding outdoor landscape lighting to your property is a cost-effective way to enhance your surroundings, and FX Luminaire’s LED landscape lighting stands out as an industry-leading provider.
By incorporating a lighting system into your living spaces, you can achieve some incredible benefits including:
- Enhanced Outdoor Gathering Spaces: Illuminate eating and grilling areas, patios, pools, and spas for a more inviting outdoor spaces and atmospheres.
- Increased Safety: Make your home safer by lighting up walkways, steps, entryways, and dark spaces to reduce the risk of accidents and deter home invasions.
- Highlight Landscaping and Architectural Designs: Showcase your beautiful landscaping, stonework, and architectural features to add a touch of elegance to your home and yard.
- Energy Efficiency: Unlike traditional lights that consume between 10 and 50 watts, FX Luminaire’s LED fixtures require 80% less voltage, resulting in lower energy cost, longer lamp life, and is an eco-friendly choice for the environment.
- Heat Reduction: Traditional light fixtures get hot, making them untouchable after just a few minutes of being turned on. FX Luminaire’s LED fixtures produce significantly less heat, extending the life of both the lamp and the fixture. FX Luminaire equips its products with heat sinks and temperature sensors to actively manage heat for optimal performance.
- Consistent Light Output: Traditional lighting systems require multiple wires to each set of lights to create consistent light illumination. FX Luminaire’s LED light fixtures feature built-in drivers that distribute power evenly to maintain light levels, regardless of voltage fluctuations.
- Fixture Life Length: FX Luminaire’s LED lights can last for over 50,000 hours and will gradually dim over time, providing ample illumination even after extensive use.
Professional Light Installation
Landscape lighting is an art that requires expertise. Just like any advanced home installation project, light installation demands the skills of a professional for planning, installation, and maintenance. To achieve safety, performance, and longevity from your lighting, consulting with the qualified installers of Oasis Palms & Landscaping is recommended.
Local Expertise: Local lighting contractors have in-depth knowledge of the correct installation for a successful system in your specific area.
Understanding Local Regulations: Lighting professionals are well-versed in local ordinances and requirements, ensuring compliance and safety. With Oasis Palms & Landscaping, there is never a need to worry about installers who do not know the lay of the land.
Lighting Design Mastery: Our professionals possess expertise in proper lighting design and electrical codes, resulting in aesthetically beautiful and safe lighting plans.
Facts on FX Luminaire LED Lighting
When you choose FX Luminaire LED lighting, you are choosing the latest in LED landscape lighting technology available on the market. FX Luminaire’s LED systems offer a variety of zoning, dimming, color temperature adjustment, and beam angle options.
How does the FX Luminaire system prevent overheating?
FX Luminaire employs a three-part heat management system. A thermal pad dissipates heat from the board and transfers it to the fixture. The LED fixtures feature heat sink technology for improved cooling regulation, and a thermal-sensing monitor actively regulates temperature to protect the LEDs from overheating.
How long do LEDs last?
LEDs can last 55,000 hours or more, making this a long-lasting addition to any lighting plan.
What is maintenance like for FX Luminaire LED Lights?
FX Luminaire integrated LED lighting systems use replaceable and upgradeable LED boards. The universal design of these LED boards makes future upgrades and maintenance easy and cost-effective.
What is an integrated LED system?
An integrated LED fixture is engineered for optimum performance. These fixtures have a fully managed heat dissipation system that minimizes the risk of the LEDs overheating while the optics allow for easy adjustment of color temperature and beam angle.
FX Luminaire’s LED system has the added benefit of offering greater control over your lighting design. When deciding on the lighting plan that is right for you, factors like effects, controls, and longevity are essential elements, making an integrated LED system the better design and cost-effective choice.
Are there color options with FX Luminaire LED systems?
Yes, most FX Luminaire LED fixtures come with four adjustable color filters: amber, green, blue, and frosted white. These filters can be used together, allowing you to create custom colors easily. No tools are required, as they feature a simple twist and lock installation, so you can mix and match without any hassle.
Is the light beam angle adjustable?
Yes, FX Luminaire LEDs offer three beam angle options for design flexibility. You can adjust your lighting with narrow, flood, or wide flood lenses, ranging from 10° to 60°. These lenses snap onto the LED fixtures with ease.
How much energy do FX Luminaire LEDs use?
Traditional lamps can use between 10 and 50 watts of power each or even more. In comparison, FX Luminaire LED fixtures use as low as 2 watts of power, providing up to 80% energy cost savings, longer lamp life, and a reduced environmental footprint.
When you choose FX Luminaire for your lighting needs, you are selecting the very best in LED landscape lighting technology, and with Oasis Palms & Landscaping, you are working with a team of professions who are committed to creating outdoor spaces that reflect your unique style and needs. Contact us today to explore the possibilities for your outdoor spaces.